25 Jan 2012

Funny Conversation lines between Boy and Girl

These are some funny conversation lines between boy and girl.


click here : Part 2















Boy : Hi!didn't we go on a date once? Or was it twice?
Girl : Must've been once.I never make the same mistake twice!!!

Boy : May I have the pleasure of this dance?
Girl : No,I'd like to have some pleasure too!!!
Boy : How did you get to be so beautiful?
Girl : I must've been given your share!!!

Boy : Is it hot in here or is it just you?
Girl : It's hot!!!

Boy : I'd go to the ends of the world for you!
Girl : Okay, but would you stay there?

Boy : Will you come out with me this Saturday?
Girl : Sorry! I'm having a headache this weekend!!!

Boy : Your face must turn a few heads!
Girl : And your face must turn a few stomachs!!!

Boy : Go on ,don't be shy.Ask me out!
Girl : Okay,get out!!!

Boy : I think I could make you very happy
Girl : Why,are you leaving?

Boy : What would you say if I asked u to marry me?
Girl : Nothing. I can't talk and laugh at the same time!!!

Boy : Can I have your name?
Girl : why,don't you already have one?

Boy : Shall we go and see a film?
Girl : I've already seen it!!!

Boy : Do you think it was fate which brought us together?
Girl : Nah,it was plain bad luck!!!

Boy : You know I can't seem to get your face out of my mind.
Girl : Wow really, I have a similar problem I cant seem to get you out of my face!!!

Boy : When I look at your face, I can't hold my self down..
Girl : And when I look at your face I can't seem to keep my food down!

Boy : You know when they made u they must have broken the mold.
Girl : Yeah and when they were making you must have leaked out of your mold!!

Boy : Roses are red, Violets are blue, could there be anyone as beautiful as you?
Girl : Roses are red, Violets are blue, I'm sure there's no-one as ugly as you!

Boy : Did you miss me while I was away??
Girl : Were you away??

Boy : Who was that girl I saw you kissing last night??
Girl : What time was it??

GIRL : Darling, I want to dance like this forever..
BOY : Don't you ever want to improve??

BOY : I would go to the end of the world for you!
GIRL : Yes, but would you stay there??

Boy : I'm a photographer I've been looking for a face like yours!
Girl : I'm a plastic surgeon .I've been looking for a face like yours!!!

BOY : I love you and I could die for you!
GIRL : How soon??

Boy : Say you love me! Say you love me!
Girl : You love me...

Boy : When we get engaged will you give me a ring??
Girl : Sure, what's your phone number??

Girl : Do you remember when you proposed to me, I was so Overwhelmed, I couldn't speak for an hour..
Boy : Yes Darling, that was the happiest hour of my life...

Boy : Darling, I want to dance like this forever..
Girl : Don't you ever want to improve??

Boy : Do you have a phone number I can reach you on?
Girl : Sorry, telephones are against my religion!!!

Boy : Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Girl : Yeah, that's why I don't go there anymore.

Boy : Is this seat empty?
Girl : Yes, and this one will be too if you sit down.

1 comment:

  1. There are many times when you want to give a memorable gift, You find yourself racking your brain about what to give. Would a teddy bear be appropriate here? Read on for suggestions for teddy bear gifts. bear names

    ReplyDelete