21 Nov 2012

Funny Conversation lines between Boy and Girl : Part 2

continued from previous collection. Funny conversation between boy and girl




Boy : I'd like to call you. What's your number?
Girl : It's in the phone book.

Boy : But I don't know your name.
Girl : That's in the phone book too.

Boy : Hey, baby, what's your sign?
Girl : Do not Enter

Boy : I know how to please a woman.
Girl : Then please leave me alone.

Boy : I want to give myself to you.
Girl : Sorry, I don't accept cheap gifts.

Boy : Your body is like a temple
Girl : Sorry, there are no services today.

Boy : I hope you didn't hurt yourself when fell to earth from heaven.
Girl : No, but it looks like you landed on your face!

Boy : Phoebe says I'm pretty. Rachael says I'm ugly. What do u think, Monica?
Girl: A bit of both. I think you're pretty ugly.


Boy: You remind me of the sea.
Girl : Because I'm wild, romantic and exciting?
Boy : NO, because you make me sick.
Girl : WTF.....

Girl : I think the poorest people are the happiest.
Boy : Then marry me and we'll be the happiest couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment